While your Lennox® heating system can’t talk to you, it possesses a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the failure, your heating system could show continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are certain simple furnace adjustments you can finish yourself, the majority of fixes are best left to HVAC technicians. When your heater won’t turn on or give warmth, contact I-Deal HVAC at 505-445-1250 for skilled furnace repair in Albuquerque.
Our experts will speedily discover and repair the problem, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can fix whichever types or configuration—and get the comfort reintroduced to your residence without delay.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also engages these lights to tell you it’s heating correctly.
Normal operation consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace operating correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a single light flashing slowly and the other blinking quickly, your heater could be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is running correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod may have buildup or in the wrong spot on the burner. Call us at 505-445-1250 for support.
Here are some of the most routine problems for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Refuses to Kick On
Here are some of the light sequences you could observe when your furnace won’t turn on or keep operating. The majority of these errors need to be taken care of by an expert, such as one from I-Deal HVAC.
- All LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your HVAC system might not have electricity. Look at the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse isn’t tripped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it immediately flips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 505-445-1250.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The component is a critical safety guard that helps in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this issue without professional help.
- An individual light is flashing quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This likely means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater could have a wiring problem that needs expert support from I-Deal HVAC.
- All lights are flickering slowly. This signifies your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t working. This component moves warm air from the HVAC system into your residence. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this part.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This signifies your HVAC system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 505-445-1250 for assistance.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there might be a malfunction with your heater’s control panel or wiring. I-Deal HVAC can find the issue and fix it.
- The pair of lights display alternate slow blinks. This indicates your heater likely has a flame issue. There could be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 505-445-1250 for assistance.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other is steady. This usually indicates your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch keeps your heating system from becoming too warm. Call the professionals at I-Deal HVAC for assistance.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warm Air
Here’s what might be wrong when you notice your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The pair of lights display every other rapid flashes. This indicates your furnace ignitor could not be working. This component lights fuel in your heater to create heat and should be fixed by an expert from I-Deal HVAC.
Depend on Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heater repaired fast, depend on the professionals at I-Deal HVAC. Our techs will take care of the fault without delay and have your space feeling comfortable again soon. Get in touch with us at 505-445-1250 or contact us online to request an appointment now.