As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we still all have the same desire to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort while going through the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you find any potential concerns before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to be sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be impacted.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the lifespan of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are creeping.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the team at I-Deal HVAC will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is working at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a smart investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at I-Deal HVAC a call at 505-445-1250 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.