As spring begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Albuquerque? Especially if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was working well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit checked annually by a I-Deal HVAC expert can help spot minor issues before they lead to major meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outside your home, it’s more prone to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up inside your equipment can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it run longer. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling bill and over the long run, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps find minor troubles before they lead to big, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly inspect components and perform a set of AC performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify problems before they create large problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free comfort throughout the summer. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is well-prepared to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your equipment is vulnerable to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Today with I-Deal HVAC
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our I-Deal HVAC pros a call at 505-445-1250 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we visit your residence, make sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.