As warmer weather rolls around, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Albuquerque? Especially if your AC equipment is recently purchased or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a I-Deal HVAC professional can help spot small issues before they turn into large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine parts and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into big issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your system is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Now with I-Deal HVAC
Now is the best time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our I-Deal HVAC pros a call at 505-445-1250 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching service.