As warmer weather starts, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Albuquerque? Even if your air conditioning unit is up-to-date or was running good last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a I-Deal HVAC expert can help spot minor issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service complicated internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little troubles before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely examine components and complete a series of AC performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into large issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and parts:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with I-Deal HVAC
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our I-Deal HVAC pros a ring at 505-445-1250 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we visit your home, be sure to check our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching service.