Is the upcoming year the year of a new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an excellent investment. And by taking time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your local team of heating specialists, I-Deal HVAC boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Albuquerque. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, because this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Check out some details below and call 505-445-1250 when you want to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A skilled technician will know how to size your furnace according to your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, lowering energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Timely furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits such as:
- High energy efficiency means lower bills: Modern furnaces are subject to rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with I-Deal HVAC and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from I-Deal HVAC, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a warmer note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.