There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Albuquerque, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those irritating holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your I-Deal HVAC technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures go down in Albuquerque. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the team at I-Deal HVAC a call at 505-445-1250 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.